We have a simple mission at Trudo: To help companies around the world scale through automation.
We've built products used by tens of thousands of different people around the world and it's our mission to make products that help our clients.
Develop the clients account strategy aligned to the overall vertical/ practice strategy
- Interact with the client leadership and review industry trends to identify opportunities within account(s) with the support of Service Line (SL), corporate and sales enablement teams
- Identify and create new opportunities for growth in the account(s) by leveraging differentiated value propositions to shape sales opportunities
- Proactively lead sales pursuits to capture maximum share of revenues from emerging business opportunities
- Develop client specific annual account plan through customer insighting along with the key solutions, activities and planned revenue
- Incorporate and drive key Trudo initiatives and priorities in the account strategy such as Digital etc.
- Drive the farming targets within the client account and hunting targets for opportunities in the assigned new clients, if applicable
- Develop resource plan for the client account aligned to the growth strategy and opportunities
Drive revenue growth within the client account to drive a higher share of client’s wallet
- Use client network and market intelligence including competition information to identify and set priorities for competitive offerings and solutions
- Close the maximum possible order bookings to secure future revenue streams by leveraging expertise of service lines and accelerators
- Showcase & leverage other Trudo Organizational Units capabilities to the client to influence and develop mindset to purchase and push for higher value services and solutions in line with Wipro’s value-added offerings
- Conduct periodic account intelligence to see where new solutions can be build-in/ proposed and identify key improvement initiatives in existing solutions
- Partner with client and all internal stakeholders (pre-sales team especially) from project proposal/ RFP stage to project deployment stage and bring client perspective to the solution selection to ensure client requirements are met
- Conduct periodic account intelligence to seek an opportunity to incorporate Trudo differentiators in the deals to influence the win ratio
Lead and drive pipeline development to win new client opportunities
- Create a market penetration and development plan to proactively reach customers by mechanism of cold calling, industry forums etc
- Discuss and showcase Trudo service offerings and capabilities with the new client
- Lead and drive meetings/ interactions within the key stakeholders within client organization to identify revenue opportunities
- Participate in branding and client-based marketing activities such as round table sessions, networking events etc.
- Conduct and lead campaigns/ community days to build new age perspective and innovation opportunities for client organization
- Participate in workshops, presentation and executive meetings at client organization to shape their thinking around a potential opportunity
- Identify whitespaces and incorporate Trudo ventures through acquisitions and deeply understand the customer demands and accordingly pitch in for new opportunities
Develop, manage and leverage relationships and networks in the client organization
- Leverage alliances (cloud, digital etc) and external partnerships to identify different areas where joint proposition/ solution can be delivered to a customer
Identify key decision makers in client organization and industry to develop and strengthen relationships with them and become a trusted advisor for themDrive and lead Client Review meetings/ QBRs to regularly review project performance dashboards/ reportsLead proposal development, negotiation and commercial terms for new opportunities and seek approvals for non-standard pricing, terms, and conditionsProactively drive collections from the account as per cash-flow plan and interact with business finance team for the collection statusDiscuss and resolve escalation points and course correct as required for high customer satisfaction and better quality of experienceBe the SPOC for the client within Trudo and provide client intelligence for projects across geographiesCommunicate progress against account plan and other related developments to all relevant stakeholdersEnsure adequate level of customer engagement activity and balance of customer engagement across Business/IT/CXO/Management/OperationsDelivery Management across the client account as well as New Age Ecosystem and Digital technology deployment within client account
Monitor and review execution of deals in the client account as per defined quality and process standards
- Review the delivery plans to ensure alignment with the project charter
- Monitor and review delivery dashboards/ MIS and key matrices
- Manage and support resolution of client escalations/disputes related to delivery of solutions/ projects due to deviations
- Plan and drive initiatives and actions to be taken to achieve cost optimization and improve service standards
- Participate in quarterly demand forecasting and resource planning aligned to requirements of the client
- Interact and engage with the client leadership to communicate and update progress on account plan, project delivery, foreseeable risks/ obstacles
- BU Delivery/ Ecosystem Leadership to resolve critical fulfillment challenges or for support required from outside the vertical
- Drive assembly of the right team to deliver on account by providing clarity and support to delivery/WMG team in identification of appropriate resources for client interfacing roles as required
- Drive delivery led growth across projects by leveraging differentiated value propositions and value add offering for a higher share of client’s business
Trudo is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Trudo employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Trudo is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Trudo is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Trudo’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Please email us your resume @ email@example.com and we'll get back to you shortly.