We have a simple mission at Trudo: To help companies around the world scale through automation.
We've built products used by tens of thousands of different people around the world and it's our mission to make products that help our clients.
Exciting Work You Will Do
The Low-code engineer will be responsible for developing applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client's unique requirements.
- Delivering enterprise applications with minimal traditional coding needed
- Working with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Researching and analyzing internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
- Building technology like a software engineer, but faster and smarter using productivity tools
- Strong confidence in leading customer project engagements is essential, but it can be gained in time, too.
- Capture and clearly articulate requirements: work closely with end clients in order to prioritize different working items
- Establish implementation capabilities and limitations, performance requirements and interfaces for the end-user solution
- Deliver efficient solutions using low-code: analyze clients business, systems, and workflow processes and come up with solutions that meet customer's needs
- Carry out solution testing: ensure efficient onboarding processes for new clients; carry out root-cause analysis to develop logical conclusions and suggest alternative configurations
- Overall ownership of solution implementation: be in charge of assigned customer projects, ensuring timely and efficient communication and solutions are delivered to plan
- Coordinate and execute testing, in concert with customers to ensure successful implementation
What You Will Need
- Minimum (2) years experience
- Technical Support, specializing in software and problem diagnosis
- Leading and planning technical software implementation processes
- Working with customers to capture and define requirements
- Leading implementation activities
- Knowledge of APIs and experience of software integration
- Agile working practice, structured project management, and communication
- Ability to diagnose application issues and to decide what can be done with low-code instead of traditional coding (80/20 rule)
- Intuitive about how an idea can be turned to an actual working application using drag and drop visual environment
- Familiarity with pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- For more complex applications, experience with front end frameworks (Bootstrap, Materialize) would be useful;
- Productivity and performance focus
- Problem-solving skills and solution-oriented attitude
- Cross-functional teams clear communication
- Client-oriented and a collaborative spirit
- Proactivity in automating processes as much as possible;
- Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market (especially in the low-code field)
- Analytical mind
- Creativity, open-minded attitude
Trudo is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Trudo employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Trudo is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Trudo is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Trudo’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Please email us your resume @ email@example.com and we'll get back to you shortly.